Tuesday, April 21, 2015

One in... One out...

I am trying to soak up and enjoy every last second of these last few days of having one nugget inside of me and the other outside.  It feels like this super sweet precious time that I do not want to forget or take for granted for a second.  Am I ready to not be pregnant anymore?  Absolutely.  Am I ready to meet my baby boy Bruce?  Definitely.



But I also don't want to wish it away.  There is something so very sweet and sacred about carrying one in me all the time and feeling him move and flip and react when Kate is crying/laughing/talking.  It is almost like this little secret that I have with the 2 of them.  I have my whole world inside of me and outside of me.  How is it possible to have this much love?  I don't know how to describe it and I am having a hard time putting it in words, but it is truly amazing and special.


9 more days of having 1 in and 1 out.

Hard to believe, but I am going to enjoy every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment