Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A Shower for Bruce

Last weekend we were showered with lots of love for Baby Bruce.

My sweet friends threw me and Bruce the most perfect shower and we couldn't have felt more loved. 

The decorations were adorable 





The hosts were the best...

 Ben and I have some entertainment in our future with the "Late Night Diapers" signing station.
Something to look forward to!

A lot of my most favorite ladies in this world under 1 roof to celebrate my new favorite little guy




Aunt Meredith is pretty much the baby whisperer

 My beautiful "helpers"

 Tee Tah brought the famous bassinet that like 100 babies have slept in and she makes bedding for all of them.  It is decked out in navy and grey for sweet B, but Kate had to test it out for a minute.  Think she remembers all the nights her tiny self slept in there?

 Showered with so much love and lots of cute baby boy stuff!

But here are the real stars of the show that day... These 2 just melt your heart.  2 little peas in a pod.


 Kate finally pushed Will around for a bit...


Then as usual, he pushed her..

It was the perfect day and I am so grateful. So blessed to have these girls in my life and I thank the Lord all the time that I met them 10 years ago (yikes!)
Thank you so much sweet friends.  LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment