Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My "New" Kitchen

I've got to start this post by saying that my husband is the best.

He spent every waking hour of the weekend slaving away in the kitchen to transform it into the white cabinet kitchen that I have been wanting for years.


Here is what it looked like before:
(this picture is stolen from Zillow... ha! I forgot to take a before shot!)

Then we removed all of the doors and drawers..

Took everything out of the cabinets and plastic wrapped our whole kitchen to try to minimize the dust and debris getting into our very open concept house
(it looked like an episode of Dexter in there this weekend!)

Primer....


Then Ben got to use his new "toy"-- The Paint Sprayer!


Then, everything was put back together and VOILA!
Isn't it beautiful?!?

In case you are wondering where Kate was during this whole mess-
She was a very serious supervisor...


Wrigley pretty much spent the weekend hiding under the kitchen table

It was so much time and so much work, but man was it worth it.  The kitchen looks so light and airy and it changes the whole look of the house.  I absolutely love it.

So grateful for my awesome Bennie and how handy/hardworking he is!

Another before...


and AFTER!




SO HAPPY!



No comments:

Post a Comment