Wednesday, June 11, 2014

DelRay Beach 2014



Last week we were spoiled.
The whole Nyquist crew trekked down to Del Ray Beach, Florida and stayed in paradise for a week.  Ben's family owns some condos down there that they let us crash for the week and we had the best time.  We relaxed and swam and ate good food and drank delicious cocktails.  Heaven.

Oh, and we got to see the cutest thing ever- 
Kate in adorable bathing suits.  






She didn't exactly love the water at first...


but by the end of the week, she was a little fish!




This girl loved being with her cousins.  She was busy busy watching them and getting loved on by them.  I think she is definitely missing them this week!



Oh and did I mention that we dressed the girls up as twins every chance we got.  Seriously... it doesn't get better than these 2 girlie cousins.




We literally took 500 pictures... I couldn't be more grateful or feel more lucky for a week away with my family.  I wish I could post all 500.. here are a few more of my favorites!






















Ok... can we just go back?



No comments:

Post a Comment