Monday, March 31, 2014

Sorry for the Long Break....



The Nyquists have been struggling the past few weeks with some major sickness...  2 weeks ago I got the black plague (lost 14 lbs in 24 hours...) which took about a week to recover.  Then last Saturday am we wake up to this poor little face...

Yup- double pink eye.

Awesome dad took her to the Saturday urgent care clinic and got her medicine while I got to do some shopping with some work friends.  We spent the rest of the weekend cuddling and getting better.

Then Friday Daycare calls... "Come pick up Kate- 102 degree fever" I go get her and bring her straight to the doctor...


Yup- double ear infections.

This girl can't catch a break.  Everyone tells me that she is going to have the strongest immune system and she will be the healthiest kid etc etc... but man its hard to watch this sweet little pumpkin get sick all the time right now.  

So needless to say, I haven't been too concerned about blogging the past few weeks, but hopefully I can do lots of catch up posts this week!  Here's to hoping for a healthy week/weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment